In this Policy, “cookie” means HTTP cookies which are small text files stored on your browser or computer hard drive when you access our website. Cookies may be set by us or by third parties on behalf of SeeChange.
Please visit www.allaboutcookies.org for more information about cookies.
This Policy applies to any cookies (including third party cookies, web beacons and flash cookies) that are set by or on behalf of SeeChange Technologies Limited.
How Cookies are Used
Our website uses strictly necessary cookies to provide you a function of the website. This may include:
- Login settings to authenticate, maintain your login session and remember your preference in respect of storing your login credentials;
- Tabbed content to record which tab is being viewed;
- Regional content to provide region-based content and remember time zone settings;
- Language settings to determine and remember which language to display content in;
- Device functionality to provide different content depending on the browser device being used;
- Search settings to save all user-defined working sets that can restrict the scope of searches. If this data exceeds 4kb in size, further cookies are created as necessary;
- Distributor settings to maintain preferences within the distributor section of SeeChange’s website;
- Forum functionality to remember an end user licence agreement setting and maintain the date setting;
- Editor settings to maintain the height of the editor windows and remember the editor mode that you have chosen; and
- Download settings to remember preferences when downloading evaluation software from the SeeChange website.
Performance and Website improvement
Our website uses web analytics cookies and similar technologies to gain business insight, improve our understanding of how visitors use the website (including developer activity) so we can review and update the content and functionality. We use the information (including your IP address) to identify webpages that are not being regularly visited and website navigation issues.
The cookies collect information which includes the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site, and the pages they visited. These cookies may be set by us, or by third party companies such as:
- Google Analytics
These are web analytics cookies, provided by Google Inc., that are used to collect information about how visitors use the website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our website content. The cookies collect information including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from, and the pages they visited.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our websites, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. SeeChange does not attempt to reconcile information collected via Google Analytics to identify an individual user.
For more information about opting out of Google Analytics cookies please visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en-GB.
By using the SeeChange website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
We use a mixture of “session” cookies, (cookies stored in your web browser) and “persistent” cookies (which are stored for longer and which are activated each time you revisit our website).
Some third parties such as Google Analytics have developed browser extensions to help you to manage their or other third party cookies.
You can stop cookies being stored on your browser in future or delete any cookies that are already on your browser. To do so, refer to your browser manufacturer’s instructions by selecting “Help” in your browser menu.
Information on deleting or controlling browser cookies is available at http://www.AboutCookies.org/.
You can contact us to update or correct your personal information at any time by contacting us.
Please note that if you disable cookies entirely you may not be able to use certain areas or features of the SeeChange website.
We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy at any time. If we make changes to this Policy then we will post an updated version of this Policy on our website.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy then please contact us.
Copyright © 2022 SeeChange Technologies Limited. All rights reserved.